Monday, February 11, 2019

Fitness Goals.

Aerobic Fitness:

  • Goal - Run 2.4 km in the time limit of 10 minutes and 51 seconds.
  • Action - I ran the 2.4 km run at Massey Park (6 laps). However I did not complete the run in time, my time was 12 minutes and 21 seconds.
  • Improvement - I can improve on my fitness by going to the gym after school in my own time, another way I can improve on my fitness is to eat healthy at school and also at home.

Push ups:
  • Goal - for males they will need to do 30 proper push ups, and for the females they will need to do 20.
  • Action - As I attended to do a proper push ups, I only manged to do 20, which is the females push ups.
  • Improvement - I will need to work on my upper body strength, and also need to learn on how to do a proper push up with the techniques needed.

Vertical Jump:

  • Goal - Jump 40 cm and over (achieved)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora David,
    I can see you have written specifc and achieveable goals for your fitness. I know I would struggle to do 20 push-ups. I think 10 would be my limit! Are you making progress on your goals?
    Mrs Krausse
    PS I used to work as a faciltator at PHS and now I work in Gisborne Schools. Check out our blogs here on our twitter feed.

    ReplyDelete